Charles D. Dorn, CCM, Managing Director of the Dorn Group,
has more than 25 years of Private Club experience. His extensive
background includes work within the hotel, restaurant, and hospitality
segments of the industry. This multifaceted expertise benefits the
client, during any project, however complex.
The Dorn Group Can:
- Perform operational analysis on areas of concern and
present options for improvement.
- Establish service standards throughout the Club with
implementation of goals, standards and training.
- Review operations for revenue sources and profitability.
Compare current income streams to competition.
- Analyze expenses and suggest effective cost cutting measures
while continuing or enhancing member services.
- Develop teamwork with members, employees and Club leaders
to build a cohesive unit with singular goals.
- Review labor environment including staffing, union issues,
contract negotiations and human resources.
The Dorn Group brings Club and Hospitality experience to
your project. We specialize in developing a unique team of professionals
to work on each project. Staff members are selected based on the
specific needs of the project and chosen from all segments of the
industry. For more information, please contact